We are committed to driving global trade that shapes the future and our ESG strategy is central to that.
Our ESG mission is to build a better world for people, business, community and planet.
Mitigate the impact of our operations on the environment
- Strive to minimise the environmental impact of our operations and improve our efficient use of resources over time.
- Support the goal of net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050 or sooner.
Ensure the well-being and safety of employees
- Foster a positive work environment based on respect for human rights, valuing diversity, and zero tolerance for workplace discrimination, violence or harassment.
- Operate with leading health and safety practices to support the goal of zero serious safety incidents.
Uphold strong governance practices
- Operate to the highest ethical standards by conducting business activities in accordance with our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships through transparency and active engagement.
Be good corporate citizens
- Ensure the interests, safety and well-being of the communities in which we operate are integrated into our business decisions.
- Support philanthropy and volunteerism by our employees.